Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Blog 25 (A)

this is the final type A blog I will be making in Marketing 331, what a long strange trip its been.

For my final blog I'd like to talk about the gloriousness that is .99 cent Arizona Iced Tea. I am currently sipping on a Grapeade and loving every sip of it. How great is their advertising? Never on TV, never in print, just word of mouth, and a small yellow block on their can that says "Great Buy 99c"

From the first Arizona I saw, I knew I would be buying it based on the little yellow block alone. What a bargain. Since then I've been hooked, whenever I am parched and in a convenience store, I always know right where I am going. Right to that familair logo and yellow 99 cent box. What a bargain indeed.

How awesome are .99 Cent Arizona Iced teas?

No comments:

Post a Comment